Thursday, August 20, 2009

DAY 9 – HERE'S ONE I SAVED FOR A RAINY DAY, GREETING A KANGAROO

Today was probably the worst weather I’ve ever experience in Australia with persistent rain for over 12 hours it probably came at a good time though after all the traveling last week was good just to stay in and just have a chilled out day. So this is a pic I took yesterday of me greeting a kangaroo!

Believe it or not this is not in a zoo or wildlife park but kangaroos in their natural environment on a small island connected to by bridge, on the Swan river just 5 miles form downtown Perth, they are described as the tamest wild kangaroos in the world and after a few minuets photographing them I was amazed when one came hopping towards me stopped in front of me and put it’s paws up towards me letting me pat him!

1 comment: