Thursday, August 20, 2009

DAY 4 – TWIN TOWERS AT NIGHT


The Petronas twin towers look their best all lit up at night, My past travels have taken me to see many of the worlds tallest skyscrapers in cities such as New York, Chicago, Hong Kong and Dubai, but I have to say these towers are without doubt the most stunning of them all! Taken from the 33rd floor cocktail lounge of the traders hotel – I even decided I had better ditch having a beer and try a cocktail – I wish I’d stuck with beer didn’t like the cocktail much but the view made up for it!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me about twin towers that it is how much tall.

    Sheron


    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin towers is looking beautiful inn the night, I will appreciate you if you will tell us more about the amazing tower.......

    Nicole

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete