Thursday, September 17, 2009

DAY 33 – IS THIS THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD OUTSIDE OF ITALY?



Having not having been out on my bike for days and my Birthday eating and drinking taking it’s toll, Today I made sure I had a decent ride by cycling to Freemantle and doing some shopping at the Markets.

The Markets have a great range of food courts from all around the world. I decided I didn’t want to eat with knitting needles again so settled on Italian and had some smoked Salmon Pasta, It was absolutory delicious in fact probably the nicest Pasta meal I’ve ever had, better than any Italian restaurant and this was just a food court! The only thing that would have made it nicer would have been a nice glass of wine with it, a temptation that I resisted as I’d promised myself a high exercise no alcohol day in exchange for a no rain day that the Australian Bureau of Metrology had promised us.

I kept my side of the bargain, sadly the weather didn’t as despite being a nice sunny afternoon the heavens opened at about 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment