Monday, September 14, 2009

DAY 29 – EATING WITH KNITTING NEEDLES!



Today was the last day of my twenties in both my age and days of my trip! Did more shopping for the BBQ including buying 30 candles for my cake! In the afternoon went for a short bike ride before meeting up for some beers with a friend I knew from the last time I was in Perth 3 years ago.

After several beers he said he would treat me to a Japanese meal at the restaurant over the road for my B’day present. I’m not usually that keen on many Asian foods but gave it a go and it was quite tasty but why oh why does a country that is extremely intelligent and excels in everything technological, still have to resort to supplying a pair of knitting needles to capture food? It got to be rather a tedious task not exactly helped I’m sure by the 5 pints of beer downed that afternoon, I think I look a little drunk in the picture but oh well I had to see out my final hours of my twenties in style and at least I’m still some years away from taking up knitting yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment