Saturday, December 19, 2009

DAY 81 (31st OCT) 360 DEGREE PANORAMIC VIEWS


Something a little different today for my photo of the day I’ve combined shots to create a panoramic photo, due to it’s width click on it to open the full size imag for more detail.

Went to Freo markets to for my supply of fruit and veggies and my weekly slab homemade Carrot Cake, which I challenge anyone to find a better Carrot Cake anywhere!
Anyway had to earn the right to eat it so had a good cycle home, this time on the very hilly north side of the river for the first time this trip.

Discovered this stunning lookout point which offered 360 degree views and from where you could see the Indian Ocean and Rottnest Island, Fremantle, the Swan River as it winds it’s way inland to Perth and in the distance you could even see the city of Perths skyline! I spend half an hour up there but if it wasn’t for the severe wind I could have spent hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment